Baking Soda Shampoo. Baking powder is a complete DIY when it comes to skin and hair care. Traditional shampoo cause damage to hair but baking soda can do wonders to your hair. They use chemicals to strip your hair and scalp of dirt and oil. These shampoos are all detergents that cause damage to your hair. Using shampoo regularly makes your hair and scalp dry that cause hair fall. Shampoos contain different harmful chemicals as:
- Sodium Lauryl
In the beginning, it would be difficult to switch shampoo but trust me it would be worth it in the end. Baking soda is great for your hair. It removes all the extra oil and residue from the hair. Baking soda will work as a magic for oily hair. Here are some ingredients that you will mix with baking soda and will enjoy the results :
BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR SHAMPOO
Water, baking soda, vinegar.
- Take ¼ cup of water and ¾ cup of water
- Mix it well and apply it to your wet hair.
- Apply it on the roots of your hair and leave it for 2 to 3 mins and wash it with warm water.
- Now apply a vinegar rinse.
BAKING SODA SHAMPOO :
- baking soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and 1tbsp of water.
- Mix it and apply it on your wet hairs and leave it for 1 min.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
You can use it as a shampoo cause it has fewer chemicals than regular shampoo and won’t affect your hair.
BAKING SODA SHAMPOO FOR HEALTHY HAIR :
- Lavender essential oil
- baking soda.
- Take one cup of water and add 10 to 15 drops of water.
- Mix it well and take a little amount of this shampoo and apply it on your wet hair.
- Leave it for 1 min and wash it with lukewarm water.
You can also put it in an airtight container and use this shampoo for a week. You can use this shampoo twice a week for good results.
BAKING SODA AND LEMON.
Lemon is considered best for dandruff. It s great in killing fungus and bacteria.
Lemon juice, water, baking soda
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and two tablespoons of baking soda and a half tablespoon of water.
- Mix all these ingredients well and apply it on your scalp according to your hair.
- Leave it for 1 to 2 mins and wash it with warm water.
You can save the remaining shampoo in an airtight jar to use it for a few more times.
BAKING SODA AND CASTOR OIL SHAMPOO.
Castor oil is great for hairs. It helps in regenerating the hair and male hair bouncy and healthy.
Water, castor oil, baking soda,
- Take 1 cup of water, add 10 to 15 drops of castor oil and 2 to 3 tbsp of baking soda.
- Mix all the ingredients and put them in an airtight jar.
- Take a little amount of this shampoo on your wet hair when required.
- When you apply it on your hair than leave it for 1 min and then wash it off with water.
This shampoo will work like magic on your hair.