Onions For Hair Growth. Believe it or not, onions help hair growth. Like skincare, haircare is also very important. Onion can help our hair grow rapidly. Onion contains powerful antioxidants that fight against premature hair greying. Onions are also rich in substances that fight bacteria and fungus.
Onion juice also helps in blood circulation that promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss. It also adds volume to your hair. Onion is a rich content of Sulphur that helps in regenerating your hair follicles. Sulfur minimizes hair breakage that results in promoting hair growth and volume. The following are some masks that can be beneficial for your hair.
Onion Juice For Hair Growth:
It is the simplest way to use onion for your hair. Onion juice will help in nourishing and strengthening your hair follicles.
- Take 1 onion, grate it and extract the juice out of it in a bowl.
- Now take a cotton pad and soak it in the onion juice.
- Apply this juice on your scalp with the help of a cotton pad.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 mins.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
You can apply it thrice a week for best results.
Onion juice and castor oil:
Onion juice and castor oil is a good mix for your hair as both are equally beneficial for your hair. Castor oil reduces hair loss and hair growth. Castor oil is also good for antifungal properties.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion juice and 2 tbsp of castor oil and mix it finely.
- Now put it on the palm and apply it on your scalp and massage it gently with the help of your fingers.
- Leave it on for an hour and wash it with a mild shampoo.
Onion juice and honey:
Honey with onion will make your hair soft, shiny and smooth. It will hydrate the scalp and prevent it from drying out.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion juice and 1 tbsp of honey and mix it gently.
- Now take a cotton pad and soak it in the mixture and apply it thoroughly on the roots of your hair.
- Leave it for 30 mins and wash it with lukewarm water.
Olive oil is considered good for both skin and hair. It makes the hair soft and adds luster to hair. Olive oil also works for dandruff and reduces hair fall.
- Take two tbsp of onion juice and add 1 tbsp of olive oil and mix them gently.
- Apply it on the roots of your hair with the help of cotton pads.
- Leave it for 30 mins on your hair and wash it with lukewarm water.
Yogurt and onion hair mask:
Yogurt mixed with onion prevents hair loss. It also helps against dandruff. It hydrates the scalp and hydrates it to prevent hair fall.
- Take one onion and grate it and extract the juice out of it. Now add onion juice according to your requirements.
- Mix it well and apply it with the help of brush on the entire scalp and roots of your hair.
- Leave it for 1 hour and wash it with lukewarm water.
You can apply this once or twice a week for good results.